The for past several years the Independent Bankers of Colorado has partnered with Financial Education and Development / Community Bankers Webinar Network (Financial Ed) to provide timely and cost-effective training for you and your employees. During 2016 more than 150 webinars will be conducted. To register for an upcoming program click here.
Beginning in October 2016, Financial Ed will be assisting IBC in marketing and the registration processing of all Financial Ed webinars. How will this benefit you and your bank?
- You will be able to order recorded webinars with a free digital download from Financial Ed webinars held in the previous six months.
- Special series Financial Ed webinars and promotions will be offered at a discount to your bank.
- You will be able to manage your email preferences and receive only the emails pertinent to your area(s) of interest.
Steps to take to receive Financial Ed webinar emails and instructions:
1. Be sure your email system accepts (and does reject) mail from the following email address:
A simple way to do this is to add each of these e-mail addresses to your contacts folder and “safe senders” list. If you have an IT department, please forward this information to them so the webinar information and instructions are not blocked by your firewall or spam filter.
2. When you register for a “live” webinar, instructions will be e-mailed approximately one week in advance.
3. When you register for a “recorded webinar with a free digital download,” a link will be e-mailed approximately one week before the live webinar. The link contains an audio/visual recording of the live webinar broadcast, including question and answer sessions. Is also includes a PDF file of the handouts and the speaker’s e-mail address so you may ask follow-up questions. The recorded webinar can be viewed anytime beginning 6 business days following the live webinar. In addition, you will be given instructions to download the recorded webinar and keep it indefinitely. The recorded webinar must be downloaded within 6 months of the live program date.
4. If you pay by credit card, your statement will show Financial Education and Development, Inc. as the merchant name or transaction description.
Questions, contact IBCbanks@financialedinc.com